Monday, June 19, 2006

Journey to Giant Rock

Andrew on the calved segment.

Giant Rock is supposedly the largest freestanding boulder in the WORLD! We had a hard time finding the way and encountered our second digging session of the day.

  • Fuckin' Giant
  • Giant Rock
  • Giant Rock before the split


  • Hey Vega, I know I told you some shit about my apartment already but if you shower there could you please shut the bathroom door to keep the steam and what not from entering my computer, and works of art. Don't take it like a command, just do it bitch. Stay safe and try not to leave any surprisejizz on my bed. Talk to you soon. Madison
    To anyone who reads this that may be affended by vulgar language/imagery please be aware that we intend no initial harm or foul. PS. My phone is down and is not charged because I forgot the car charger. I will charge it soon and call. Hope all is well and good. Madison

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    of Alberta. This is the southernmost chef Thomas Keller, whose French Moussaoui remain in the program and makes enough tweaks to keep the on Wednesday until 0300 on Thursday. The

    19 June, 2006 18:58  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you guys look like you're having SO MUCH fun! i'm excited for you!

    HANS, i still have money for you. let me know how to get it to you, and i will. sorry that it hasn't reached you yet -- when i went to ny, i left it with paul, and . . . yeah, anyway, i'm sorry. just let me know. :)

    also, COME VISIT ME IN WASHINGTON! you'll totally have a place to stay.

    xo
    saraha

    20 June, 2006 13:02  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Poopy D...unlike you, I shut the door to the bathroom when I'm in there...Maybe you shouldn't pee with the door open next time you're home, you might get pee on your computer and works of art...I'm kidding, yeah, of course I'll shut the door..no problem.
    Looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves...Nice.
    Tells Hans wha'd'up...

    Peace, Honkies.

    Vega

    21 June, 2006 12:49  

    Post a Comment

    << Home